The policy applies to all personal information of users we collect and process, directly or through our partners. Personal data is any information relating to a private person whose identity is established or can be determined, directly or indirectly. Data processing is any action made on personal data, such as collecting, storing, using, inspecting, and transferring personal data.
This Policy does not apply to anonymous data. Anonymous data is a data that can not be associated with a particular physical person.
ADRIACERT d.o.o. respects the privacy of its users and visitors of their websites.
Your data voluntarily giveen us will be processed for the purpose of providing information on our offers, news and events and for the registration of seminar participants. All mails have the option of unsubscription.
Data we collect: Company name and address, First and last name, E-mail, Phone / mobile phone number, web address, contact personal information and other information you exchange with us.
We collect personal information for a specific and legitimate purpose:
- Registration for events (seminars, workshops, …)
- Registration in the certification process for the certification and issuance of the certificate
- Send news about events, offers, useful information, and tools.
- Execution of other contracted services
… and we do not process them further in a way that does not comply with the purpose for which they are collected, unless otherwise provided by law or on the basis of a user’s preference.
According to the EU Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 679/2016 on your request, you will be able to inspect all your personal information we have, the processing method and the possibilities for processing, modifying or deleting them.
The privacy of your data is permanent, and ADRIACERT d.o.o. shall take all measures necessary to protect it in accordance with the applicable regulations and good practices. We handle personal data in a safe manner, including protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and loss.
Protecting Your Personal Data means that:
- we will not use your information for any purpose other than the one specified herein or agreed upon
- your contact and personal information will not be given to any third party without your written consent
- your contact and personal information may be disclosed to third parties only on your request (right to transfer) or court order
at any time you can request access to the information we have about you, and you can unsubscribe from the email list.
- We collect only those personal information that you voluntarily provided to us.
- We do not require access to our site by submitting data, and we are not asking you to disclose more information than is really necessary for the execution of the ordered services and products.
Data retention time
Personal data is stored and processed only for as long as is necessary for the execution of certain legitimate purposes unless the applicable regulations provide for longer periods of time for a particular purpose. In the case of giving you the privilege to receive notifications and useful information, we will keep the information for as long as the payee does not withdraw. In the event of incoming and outbreak reporting, where there is no attachment to further communication and sending notifications and useful information, we will keep the information for a maximum of 6 months, and in case you request deletion, the same will be deleted immediately. After that, the data is permanently deleted or anonymized.
Processing of personal data outside the EU
We handle personal data within the European Union and the United States (such as MS Office 365, OneDrive for Business, Google drive for Business), regulated by international agreements between the EU and the US.
The regularity of processing
ADRIACERT will process your information in a legitimate and safe manner. If you believe that ADRIACERT is handling your information in an illegal way and can not resolve it in cooperation with ADRIACERT, you have the right to file a complaint to us and/or with the Supervisory Authority (AZOP).