ADRIACERT carries out education in cooperation with CATHEDRA Q d.o.o. from Zagreb, which is a contracting partner of the Canadian PECB Corporation (www.pecb.com).
The essence of these seminars is that everyone is in the international accreditation system according to the ISO 17024 standard, which means that every student who passes the exam and acquires a diploma is internationally recognized.
Seminars are completely translated into Croatian and implemented by Cathedra Q in the Republic of Croatia are:
- PECB GDPR Data Protection Officer (an extremely important seminar to enable the Data Protection Officer to prove his / her competences.)
- PECB GDPR Foundation (lasts three days and is ideal for acquiring the necessary knowledge for internal auditors, but also for process owners who do not necessarily have to be appointed as DPOs.)
- PECB GDPR Introduction (for a wider audience only one day, no exam and is intended for the development of basic knowledge and privacy awareness of personal data)
- PECB ISO 9001 Lead Implementer
- PECB ISO 31000 Risk Manager
- PECB ISO 37001 Lead Implementer
Other accredited seminar topics are also being prepared, which are extremely interesting for the private and public sector.
Our team is fully capable of rolling out the seminars in English language.
Investing in employee training raises your organization’s potential and capital.