Performing expert analyzes does not represent a conflict of interest and ADRIACERT as a certification body can conduct various kind of analyzes.
We only offer those analysis that can help you set up initial positions for building your management systems. Of course, further activities about the project of building your system might be implemented with your consultant or by yourself.
GAP analysis or how often is called GAP/FIT analysis is very useful when an organization wants to find out how much it is currently compliant with the requirements of a standard and what it needs to do to comply with the new requirements and prepare its management system certification. The GAP analysis is in fact a thorough audit of the current situation.
Therefore we can offer you:
- GAP analysis for transition from OHSAS 18001: 2007 to ISO 45001: 2018
- GAP analysis for transition from ISO 9001: 2008 to ISO 9001: 2015
- GAP analysis for transition from ISO 14001: 2004 to ISO 14001: 2015
- GAP analysis for transition from ISO 50001: 2011 to ISO 50001: 2018
- GAP analysis for implementation of the EU 679/2016 Regulation (GDPR). This is a very important analysis that ultimately can significantly reduce the costs of achieving GDPR compliance.
If you are interested in making any of the above GAP analyzes please fill out the questionnaire.
Environmental Impact Analysis
Our team of experienced auditors and university professors from the field of ecology and environmental protection can make your environmental impact analysis for your needs, which is necessary when, for example, you are building a new plant, a new manufacturing facility, introducing a new manufacturing process that uses hazardous resources or generates hazardous waste … etc … etc.
Other kind of Analysis
With the involvement of our engineers, economists, technologists, masters and PhDs, upon your request ADRIACERT can make studies such as: feasability studies, ROI and /or ROE analysis, strategic plans and ensure follow-up…etc..
Please send your inquiry to email@example.com.